NFL Media Guides

Oszuscik

Re: NFL Media Guides

Post by Oszuscik »

Does anyone by chance have a PDF of the 2008 Washington Redskins media guide that they could share? Or, if you have a hard copy, I'm hoping to get a photo of the pages that contain the 2007 Redskins offensive, defensive, and special teams statistics.

Thank you much!
pgilligan

Post by pgilligan »

Oszuscik wrote:Does anyone by chance have a PDF of the 2008 Washington Redskins media guide that they could share? Or, if you have a hard copy, I'm hoping to get a photo of the pages that contain the 2007 Redskins offensive, defensive, and special teams statistics.

Thank you much!
I can send you a copy if you're still looking. Just email me at patrick at footballdb.com
Oszuscik

Post by Oszuscik »

pgilligan wrote:
Oszuscik wrote:Does anyone by chance have a PDF of the 2008 Washington Redskins media guide that they could share? Or, if you have a hard copy, I'm hoping to get a photo of the pages that contain the 2007 Redskins offensive, defensive, and special teams statistics.

Thank you much!
I can send you a copy if you're still looking. Just email me at patrick at footballdb.com
Thank you for reaching out - I actually got lucky over the weekend with someone posting the 2008 media guide on eBay, so I quickly purchased that. I should be set now, but I appreciate the offer!
Halas Hall

Post by Halas Hall »

Does anyone know where they might be a cache of Buffalo Bills media guides online? I am particularly interested in 1960-1983.

Thanks a lot.

Nick
GameBeforeTheMoney

Post by GameBeforeTheMoney »

The 1979 Bills media guide is on the internet archive -- a link to that is posted earlier in the thread. Not sure if that's the only one on there but it's a start.
Podcast: https://Podcast.TheGameBeforeTheMoney.com

Website/Blog: https://TheGameBeforeTheMoney.com

Author's Name: Jackson Michael
lietzaro24

Post by lietzaro24 »

I've found that 25 of the 32 Media Guides for the 2022 season are available online as of right now plus the new Record and Fact Book.

The Rams, Broncos and Browns guides are not up on their respective media pages so they're clearly not out yet. The Panthers, Giants, Falcons and Cardinals may be hidden behind the NFLOMG password protected wall or maybe they just aren't out yet either. Anyone know anything about these 7 media guides?
lietzaro24

Post by lietzaro24 »

Halas Hall wrote:Does anyone know where they might be a cache of Buffalo Bills media guides online? I am particularly interested in 1960-1983.

Thanks a lot.

Nick
The 1979 is the only Bills guide available via the archive.org link right now. Any of the rest of them would have to be found on ebay. Several of them are available as of right now.
Halas Hall

Post by Halas Hall »

Hi all: I am bumping this thread as it looks like some older media guides have been posted in recent weeks.

[urlhttps://archive.org/details/nfl-media-guides][/url]