TOp 5 pre-HOF (1963 it opened) players not in HOF

Discuss candidates for the Pro Football Hall of Fame and the PFRA's Hall of Very Good
Brian wolf

Re: TOp 5 pre-HOF (1963 it opened) players not in HOF

Post by Brian wolf »

After reading your recent guest article on Talkoffamenetwork Andy, it would be nice if all 500 members of this Association would give their opinions on the top super-seniors pre-1963, that have cases for the HOF. Though I counted 15-16 members who gave lists for John Turney's poll, I happen to be one who has a paid membership, though you guys had a tough time tracking down when I joined last year. Hopefully, more paid members can be heard and counted when doing these opinion polls and members of the HOF committees can learn and see the passions, we members who comment on the forum have for the history of the National Football League and its players and coaches, if not the league and owners themselves. Great article by the way along with John's. Hopefully, if the HOF board of owners ... er, directors can approve of two seniors nominated per year for awhile, some of these seniors that many fans and historians endorse, can finally get elected. Here is to the --hopefully amended--September voting.
Brian wolf

Post by Brian wolf »

With Lewellen not making the cut today, Dilweg should be one of the hopefully three elected seniors to the Class Of 2023 but a horrible day for deserving super-seniors, players ...
rewing84

Post by rewing84 »

Brian there is only 1 super senior i am passionate about his name Al Wistert