2017 Team Media Guides

Rupert Patrick

2017 Team Media Guides

Post by Rupert Patrick »

I have been locating and downloading the various team Media Guides, and found the other teams but have been unable to locate media guides for the Browns, Lions, Jaguars, Vikings, Giants, Jets and Seahawks. I'm sure there are others who download these and thought I would see if anybody had found a link for any of these teams. Also, I was able to get the Bears Media Guide to download but their process is cumbersome where you pick the individual pages you want from the media guide and then it downloads each of them into a pdf; it took a half hour to download the Bears Media Guide.

Update: The Browns, Jaguars and Vikings have the 2016 Media Guides available for download on their site; I emailed all three teams to inquire if the 2017 Media Guides would be available. That just leaves the Lions, Giants, Jets and Seahawks, and it seems like the Jets have put theirs online.
"Every time you lose, you die a little bit. You die inside. Not all your organs, maybe just your liver." - George Allen
TodMaher

Re: 2017 Team Media Guides

Post by TodMaher »

Rupert Patrick

Post by Rupert Patrick »

I was able to find the 2017 Lions media guide there, but the others were still 2016.
"Every time you lose, you die a little bit. You die inside. Not all your organs, maybe just your liver." - George Allen
Rupert Patrick

Post by Rupert Patrick »

Somebody from the Browns sent me their 2017 Media Guide. They should soon have their 2017 Media Guide available from their site soon as I just pointed out to them that the Browns website still has the link for their 2016 guide.
Rupert Patrick

Post by Rupert Patrick »

I just emailed the Jets and asked if they were going to provide a downloadable .pdf of their media guide on their website. I guess if enough people ask for it they will provide it.