London

JohnR

London

Post by JohnR »

Not sure who would have normally hosted this weeks Chiefs-Dolphins game, but if I were a season ticket holder who would have been in attendance had it not been held in London, I'd be super disappointed. These are the kind of dream midseason match ups that are why you buy the package. IMO, this neutral site scheduling is an insult to the fans that dig deep in their pockets to be able to see these games.
RRMarshall

Re: London

Post by RRMarshall »

Since when have the NFL owners cared about insulting their fans???? We will see an NFL playoff game overseas in the next few years...
RichardBak

Post by RichardBak »

RRMarshall wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:31 pm Since when have the NFL owners cared about insulting their fans???? We will see an NFL playoff game overseas in the next few years...
Heartily agree. All about the $$$. I look for a postseason game overseas by end of this decade.
JohnR

Post by JohnR »

Silly me, I keep getting hoodwinked by the use of the words "family" and "nation" as if they have any substance.
RichardBak

Post by RichardBak »

JohnR wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:22 pm Silly me, I keep getting hoodwinked by the use of the words "family" and "nation" as if they have any substance.
At a certain age you kind of accept that, when it's all said and done, life is pretty much all dollars and bullshit. But one soldiers on.....
JuggernautJ

Post by JuggernautJ »

RichardBak wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:40 am
JohnR wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:22 pm Silly me, I keep getting hoodwinked by the use of the words "family" and "nation" as if they have any substance.
At a certain age you kind of accept that, when it's all said and done, life is pretty much all dollars and bullshit. But one soldiers on.....
Do not go gentle into that good night...

Jacksonville played two consecutive games in London this season.
I wonder who will be the NFL's first team in Europe?
Can you say Jag-you-arrrre?
JohnR

Post by JohnR »

Game wasn't even in London, and I looked it up to be sure. Can't rely on anything online. :(