After the Oilers collapse against the Bills in the playoffs.

falconfan58

After the Oilers collapse against the Bills in the playoffs.

Post by falconfan58 »

Did Bud Adams really fire the D cord and the secondary coach on the plane back to Texas?
sheajets

Re: After the Oilers collapse against the Bills in the playo

Post by sheajets »

Say what you will about the Patriots comeback, this one was more impressive. It went from 35-3 early in the 3rd Q to a Bills lead at the start of the 4th quarter!

I believe DC Jim Eddy and Pat Thomas were dismissed the next day, Monday January 4th. Could they have been terminated on the plane and only had it announced the following day? I suppose.
Rupert Patrick

Re: After the Oilers collapse against the Bills in the playo

Post by Rupert Patrick »

sheajets wrote:Say what you will about the Patriots comeback, this one was more impressive. It went from 35-3 early in the 3rd Q to a Bills lead at the start of the 4th quarter!

I believe DC Jim Eddy and Pat Thomas were dismissed the next day, Monday January 4th. Could they have been terminated on the plane and only had it announced the following day? I suppose.
I agree the Bills comeback was more impressive. For one thing, the Bills had a backup QB, while the Pats had a future HOF QB at the top of his game.
"Every time you lose, you die a little bit. You die inside. Not all your organs, maybe just your liver." - George Allen